Trampoline Park Maintenance
Our initial consultation is free and consists of an assessment of the size of the park and a visual inspection of the equipment. Once completed we can arrange for an initial in depth inspection and produce an accurate CAD drawing of the trampoline park.
During this initial inspection we will identify areas of work that we will required across a timeline ranging from immediate action to a years’ time. From here a maintenance scheduled is created and agreed with both parties. This schedule will take into account peak times (such as school holidays) and both inspections and repairs will be completed in anticipation of these busy times.
Maintenance packages are designed around your specific trampoline park needs. This could also include out of hours work to fit in with your specific opening times to reduce any downtime.
We also provide emergency call outs if required.
As a leading provider of sports equipment and maintenance we work to the following standards:
- PAS5000:2017 Specification for the construction of and operation of a fixed indoor trampoline park. IATP recommendations (International association of trampoline parks)
- BSEN1329:2008 Gymnastic equipment -trampolines- Fuctional and safety requirements, test methods
- BSEN 1993-1-10:2005 Design of steel structure
- ASTMF2970-17 Standard Practice for Design, Manufacture, Installation, Operation, Maintenance, Inspection and Major Modiﬁcation of Trampoline Court
- ASTM F355-16 Standard Test Method for Impact Attenuation of Playing Surface Systems, Other Protective Sport Systems, and Materials Used for Athletics, Recreation and Play
One of the most important areas for trampoline parks is the stock holding of spare parts to enable quicker repairs and reduce downtime. We recommend that parks hold a spares package which will be designed specifically for your individual needs.